WiFi for Corporate
Allow your visitors to work, print, exchange
with their headquarter and your staff, from your premises
Fits your culture
Imezio’s Corporate Internet Sharing solution allows companies to adopt one of the following sharing policies:
- Self-service: visitors can access the resources freely.
- Central control: the reception desk or the catering supplier can be involved in providing access to the visitors.
- Delegation to the employees: The company employees can be involved in the sign-in process of their visitors via simple control mechanisms as SMS or email. Indeed accounting features have been embedded into the system and allow to report on the sponsors and the individual usage of each visitor.
Access – not excess
A range of flexible web content filtering tools and traffic control mechanisms are available to match any Internet access policy:
- Web content filtering: DNS checking, proxy, categorisation databases;
- Traffic control: upload and download quotas, bandwidth throttling, etc.
We have adopted a highly modular approach where the sharing device is separated from the network distribution, i.e. Wi-Fi on 2.4GHz, Wi-Fi on 5GHz, wired networks.
As a result you can keep using a well performing network that suits your needs and hook our sharing device onto it, or ask us to provide the whole shebang.
Imezio delivers this solution as a service that covers most of the continuous needs: branding & marketing, changes of scheme, maintenance of the access policies, reporting, performance management via our SpotAudit® service, hardware maintenance and evolutions.
- Unix kernel
- True routing technology
- Up to 5 independent 10/100/1000 Base-T ethernet ports per sharing unit
- Throughput from 16Mb/s up to 100Mb/s
- Allows for various access schemes: self-service, sponsored, centralised (reception)
- Allows for various sharing accessories: printers, scanners, wikis, secure storage, etc.
- Integrated reporting and accounting features
Distribution compatibility and options
- Allows for multiple 802.11 a/b/g/n access points and SSID (network name), using direct wiring or WiFi-mesh
- Adaptable to any country regulations (EIRP and allowed frequencies)
- 100/1000 Base-T ethernet
- All our services are monitored 24/7.
- Support options include:
- Proactive/Passive:whether we call the site proactively or we wait for your call,
- Assisted/Delegated:whether your staff on site can check simple things like power and Internet connectivity, or you prefer we send someone on site even for the simplest things,
- Service windows:from 5 to 7 days a week, with or without bank holidays, and from the standard 8am-5pm to the non-stop 24/7.
- Intervention windows range from two business days to “same day” service.
- Self-service management options are also available using a basic web browser.